Join Our Reception Class
Leaving pre-school behind and entering Reception is a big step for children (and parents), but at Shebbear College we work hard to ensure that this experience is filled with excitement, confidence and happiness!
Our Reception Class is a very special place, where children can be themselves, explore, play, develop and create. Our class is small and our environment is friendly, fun, safe and secure, meaning that, in these all-important early days of school life, every child is taught, nurtured and cared for in a way which is tailored to them as an individual.
What makes our Reception Class special?
- Small class size - up to 10 pupils enabling individual care and attention
- Focus on Outdoor Learning in our 85 acre campus
- Specialist teachers and facilities for PE, Forest School, Art and Music
- Access to fantastic facilities including new astro pitch, award winning music department and specialist art and cookery rooms
- Before and after school clubs and wraparound care from 8am - 5pm
- Teaching tailored to each individual child
- Bespoke ‘settling-in’ programme
- Part of the whole school Shebbear College community
Find out more!
To find out more about our Reception class, or book an individual visit or Taster Day, please contact our Registrar, Emily, on [email protected] or 01409 282009.